Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ABOUT ME

I'm a 23 year old male and about to head in my sophmore year of college this fall. I didnt attend college until almost 5 years after graduating high school. I strongly believe that college is the answer for everyone. I was never an A student, heck I was barely a C student. This kind of discouraged me from going to college after high school. I was lazy. I entered the work field and realized that working a retail job was not gonna cut it. I enrolled into college and since then it has been one of the greatest things that has happened to me.
Only one year in college and im a B student. Sure an A is my goal but I consider that a hell of an achievement from being an almost D student in high school. I would love to see more and more students go straight to college without any breaks. Knowledge is power and education is key.
Collge is for everyone who plans on be successful in life. This blog along with my site is for everyone who is curious about the college experience. So people follow the blog, comment and educate others then tell your friends to spread the word about collgefirst.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment