Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SOUND OFF!

Here is the part where everyones voice matters. Post your college freshman year story here. Tell us about the ups and downs, and the experiences you had in your freshman year of college

3 comments:

  1. I think the biggest suprise even though i was told in highschool was that in college they really dont baby you, if you dont pay attention you gonna be stuck in the matrix..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a tough experience for me. I mean after 5 years I was nervous about it but i knew it was where I wanted and needed to be. There are no teachers breathing down your neck making you do things, you have to take initiative with everything. I only kind of regret not going away to school but all in all its a great experience I think everyone should try. That degree is what is motivating me each day I go to school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mannnnn.. I got a couple stories but the first experience will do just fine.

    It's the first week of school. I got released from the smelly jail cell that I shared with Paul. To skip to the good party. I'm walking down the hallway stalking a flock of females. I creeping to make my move. Next thing you know. A crazy white boy straight out of the "Real Slim Shady" video pops his head out of a suite to try and steal my pray. We talk it out and decide to share and split it up. So we follow the girl into a room in a suite with plenty of cold brews. (If I didn't mention the white boys name was mike). So mike challenged me at a game of quarters ( a drinking game). Little did I know this dude was a pro lol. Long story short he whipped my ass and I got blasted. So I give up and I lay on a bean bag. In a complete strangers room the room is spinning. So Mike looks and me and he's like "Barry get up man I can see your about to throw up". I reply " nah I'm good". He shakes his head and pulls me up. As he pulls me up I throw up ALL over this girls floor. She is tight and everyone is laughing lol. So Mike cleans up my vomit and we prowled the hallways for some new females...

    I got plenty more stories if you wanna know lol

    -Face

    ReplyDelete